Job Description Customer Service Manager
|TSK job title:||Customer Service Manager (CSM)||Location:||Oisterwijk, NL|
|Reports to:||Managing Director Europe||Status:||Employee|
|Department:||TSK Laboratory Europe B.V.||Created:||May / 6 / 2018|
TSK Laboratory, Japan (TSKJ) is a Japanese family owned company based in Tochigi, Japan that was established in 1973 and employs a total of 200 people. The company has two factories that are specialized in producing specialty needles for the medical, dental, ophthalmology and aesthetic markets. The company is known for its high quality needles and has a well-established brand name. Our factories are built to be flexible and to manufacture in small to mid-size production runs on manual, semi-manual and fully automatic production lines.
TSK Laboratory Europe B.V. (TSKEU) was established in 2010 to manage all sales, marketing and distribution activities for the European market. TSKEU works very independently from TSKJ and can be considered to be stand-alone organizations. TSK Laboratory employs 1 Managing Director and 1 Office Manager, 1 Key Account Manager and 1 Marketing Manager.
TSK Europe is a small lean organization with a lot of room for individual input and development. All people in the organization are focused on customer service and the CSM will be responsible for handling all customer orders. We are looking for a person to manage all customer service related issues for our aesthetic products. In addition, this person will be responsible to monitor all technical, quality assurance and regulatory documentation for the European market and support our B2B customers with their specific need for technical information in close cooperation with the Key Account Manager and Managing Director.
Job Purpose (a brief summary of responsibilities)
With the primary focus on customer service for our aesthetic products, the CSM will be the primary contact person for our customers to handle all orders. The CSM will promptly handle emails and all communication between the customers, handle the complete customer process and be responsible for all technical, quality control and regulatory documentation. A great level of detail and a technical background is required. Good control of the English language is required and French and German language are a plus. This position will work closely with the Managing Director, Key Account Manager, Office Manager and technical teams at the corporate office in Japan.
Customer Service Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming sales orders.
- Maintain and update the accounting and sales modules in EXACT online.
- Regular contact with our customers. This includes providing quotes, invoices, product advice, forecasting and follow-up.
- Work closely with our 3rd party logistic provider.
- Assists with fast and accurate customer inquiries to ensure a high-level customer satisfaction. This includes: follow-up backorders, communicate availability and coordinate shipping.
- Create and maintain customer files and records to assure completeness and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Assist with managing the inventory levels based on customer forecast.
- Manage product complaints and identify opportunities to improve product quality.
- Support with the day-to-day business activity in Europe.
- To be fully trained to as a back-up to our Office Manager and support with tasks when necessary.
Technical, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of all technical, quality assurance and regulatory documentation through close cooperation with the corporate quality assurance and regulatory team in Japan.
- Responsible for ensuring that the overall business unit processes and initiatives are compliant with all applicable external standards and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor external changes to the regulatory environment to ensure the continued compliance to the regulatory system.
- Support customers with technical, quality control and regulatory related documents when needed.
- Review and keep up-to-date all technical customer documentation and contracts.
Knowlegde, Skills and Abilities (i.e. minimum education, years of experience, etc.)
- Customer service and administrative responsibilities required.
- Very detailed orientated and organized.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree (Hogeschool) or equivalent in Engineering.
- Fluent in English and conversation level French and German.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT and the willingness to learn new software. Knowledge in EXACT or other accounting systems a plus.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop close, effective working relationship with customers through email and telephone.
- People Skills – listening, interpersonal, savvy, cooperation and conflict resolution, oral and written communication.
- Customer Focus Skills – customer service, quality orientation, communicates clearly, concisely, effective and persuasively in writing.
- Personal Skills – dependability, versatility/flexibility, creativity, action oriented, personal learning, functional and technical knowledge, integrity and trust. Is action oriented and full or energy for the things he/she sees as challenging.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, effort, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserve the right to modify, add or remove from particular jobs and to assign other duties necessary.